Saturday, September 10, 2005

Dusk


Dusk
Originally uploaded by CaptPiper.
The Saline Fair has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. It was there I saw blue ribbons won for high quality work. I was there I learned that too much of a good thing can make you throw up. It was there I discovered that just because you are a cute little six-year-old girl, it doesn't mean the carnival man will let you win the big stuffed cat - he will take your sixty-cents if you gamble it. It is there I return year after year to know that nothing has changed. Not really.

1 comment:

Donald05 said...

September a quiet month on island
St. John in the U.S. Virgin Islands is a piece of paradise in the Caribbean. NewsofStJohn.com reports news and information about this special place.
If you are looking to lose weight fast get some tips from my weight loss food related site. It should help you out a lot