September Light


Morning Light 3
Originally uploaded by CaptPiper.
Whereas September can be the dreaded month, signaling the end of summer freedom and a return to the paper chains of schoolwork, there is an up side.
Warm wet earth and cool morning air creates clouds of fog that sit tight to the earth, or layer themselves along the branches of trees, dividing the morning sun into slanted golden fingers that play where the sky comes down to the earth so that you can touch it and breath it and walk through it.
Or you could, if you didn' t have to go to school.

Comments

Belle said…
beautiful picture and description.

awesome!
Lynn said…
How true! There have been some truly awesome morning drives the past few weeks. I'm glad you can stop and capture them;-) I told my daughter I will probably wreck my car some day because I'm always looking up at the clouds and sky! Thanks for sharing.

Popular Posts