Recess in the Snow


Recess in the Snow
Originally uploaded by CaptPiper.
It was a beautiful snow, despite the fact that it made us nervous about having to drive home in it.
Perfect packing snow, I longed to go outside and make a snowman, throw snowballs (illegal, but who cares?) and be an elementary teacher again.
I also wanted to take photos of the children with their bright scarves, red cheeks and shining eyes, but I was stuck in the classroom, giving a test; the best I could do was shoot from the back door with my little 3X Nikon.

Today is the last day of school before Christmas vacation, but there will be no relaxing until the cards are out, the presents are wrapped, and the house is clean.

It's snowing again.

Comments

Susan said…
What a GREAT photo! I am a fellow educator....and person who loves Jesus...but I live in Florida where recess is pretty much the same every day. Thanks for sharing!

Popular Posts