I finally got rid of the enormous house fly that was buzzing our home and annoying us greatly for about a week. Life would be great if I had a flyswatter, but I don’t, so when the fly showed up in the living room window, I got a towel and I snapped it. Bull’s-eye. The fly fell to the carpet, dead. I picked it up with the towel, but when I opened the towel to drop the dead fly in to the wastebasket, surprise! The fly had only been stunned. Probably faking. It flew into the kitchen window. I used the towel to capture it again. I held the fly in the towel and squeezed tight to make sure that the fly would be dead this time, but when I opened the towel, it wasn’t. It flew back into the window and got behind the window and crawled on the screen. I shooed it into the upper part of the window, and then I took out the screen. It flew away into the wide world. I hope I never see it again. This is just so you know that there’s a giant housefly somewhere in the world that is very difficult to kill and is probably reproducing.

Comments

Popular Posts