Sunflowers in the Rain


SunFlowers in the Rain
Originally uploaded by CaptPiper
A much-needed rain today.
My B.I.L. Charlie at church this morning told me about this field of sunflowers down the road from him. I got my son to drive me over there to take a look at it. I can't drive with the cast on, and won't be able to for asome time yet. I'm thinking about taking the four-wheeler over to this field tomorrow, if it's sunny. Of course, there is the small matter of it being illegal to drive the four-wheeler on public roads. I think I can make it most of the way off-road. Charlie says wear a helmet and have a flag on the back of the four-wheeler, and as long as you're on the back roads and it's not a DNR guy, the local police won't bother you.
Hmmm. Do I want to find out? I can't afford a ticket. Hmmm.

Comments

Popular Posts