When I went to bed last night, there was no indication of who had won the election.
I woke up early this morning wondering if they knew who had won the election yet, and if there were any court battles pending, etc. I just laid there in the dark and couldn’t sleep, but didn’t want to get up so early. It felt like a Twilight Zone Christmas because instead of wondering what St. Nicolas brought, you wonder whether it was Santa or Satan who visited your house last night.
Finally the alarm went off and I felt Tim stirring, so I turned on the TV. The local newscast was on and the results of all the local elections were being discussed. Finally I found a station that was discussing the national election, mainly the Ohio issue, and finally I got the scoop.
Santa had been here.

Comments

Popular Posts